Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

New Camping Adventure in Georgia State Park

Birthday Weekend in Rutledge, Georgia

We decided to test run the new to us camper at a destination close by.  We took the 19 ft. 2008 Gulf Stream Kingsport to Hard Labor Creek State Park in beautiful Rutledge, Georgia.  Nearly a whole 15 minutes from home!

I must say, one of my favorite birthday presents is my Happy Camper sign hand made by my friend at Kenly's Creations!  Click here to see more of her artsy signs! Kenly's Creations


We are learning this self contained camper thing!  Had to YouTube several videos just to get the awning opened and closed!


Our view at campsite #14.  Very quiet and spacious!

Hard to see but mom gave me some cool little retro camper lights for the awning.  Next trip, I will take a closer shot.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, we would love to get a camper just to get out on the weekends with Kingston and then travel over the summer...we are really summer people!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have an old pop up that we camped in for years but now that we are more mature ;), we bought this little guy. We looked for 3 years to find the right one for us. We plan on taking it on many adventures! Thanks for following, I hope I can offer some tips and great places to go.

      Delete
  2. Love it! I want to be a full-time RVer!

    ReplyDelete